This year’s meeting “Universities Shaping the New Normal Together” will provide an opportunity for presidents to share their insights and concerns about the post-pandemic future for higher education and research. How do you plan to shape this future and how can APRU contribute as a network?
The 2.5 hour meeting will include a Presidential Forum on the theme and a student panel on their experiences over the past 18 months and how they see the future.
- Welcome by Chancellor Gene Block, APRU Chair
- Welcome to New APRU Member Universities and New Presidents
- Brief Report from APRU Secretary General, Dr Christopher Tremewan
- Presidential Forum – Shaping the New Normal in Higher Education
- Business Session
- Student Forum
- Presentation by President Xiang Zhang, The University of Hong Kong, host of Annual Presidents’ Meeting 2022
Satellite meetings will be held on the days prior to the APM. They will include a meeting for Senior International Leaders and a student event.
The meeting program is under development and will be updated regularly. Please stay tuned.
Virtual Annual Presidents’ Meeting 2021
August 26 (Pacific Daylight Time UTC – 7) 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
August 27 (Hong Kong Time UTC + 8) 9:00 am – 11:30 am
Meeting for Senior International Leaders
August 24 (Pacific Daylight Time UTC – 7) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
August 25 (Hong Kong Time UTC + 8) 9:00 am – 11:00 am
August 25 (Pacific Daylight Time UTC – 7) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
August 26 (Hong Kong Time UTC + 8) 9:00 am – 11:00 am