This year’s meeting “Universities Shaping The New Normal Together” will provide an opportunity for presidents to share their insights and concerns about the post-pandemic future for higher education and research. How do you plan to shape this future and how can APRU contribute as a network?
The 2.5 hour meeting will include a Presidential Forum on the theme and a student panel on their experiences over the past 18 months and how they see the future.
- Welcome by Chancellor Gene Block, APRU Chair
- Welcome to New APRU Member Universities and New Presidents
- Brief Report from APRU Secretary General, Dr Christopher Tremewan
- Presidential Forum – Shaping the New Normal in Higher Education
- Business Session
- Student Forum
- Presentation by President Xiang Zhang, The University of Hong Kong, host of Annual Presidents’ Meeting 2022
Satellite meetings will be held on the days prior to the APM including the Senior International Leaders’ Meeting and the APRU-CASE Presidents’ Panel on University Advancement.
Virtual Annual Presidents’ Meeting 2021
August 26 (Pacific Daylight Time UTC – 7) 6:00 pm – 8:40 pm
August 27 (Hong Kong Time UTC + 8) 9:00 am – 11:40 am
Senior International Leaders’ Meeting
August 24 (Pacific Daylight Time UTC – 7) 6:00 pm – 7:40 pm
August 25 (Hong Kong Time UTC + 8) 9:00 am – 10:40 am
APRU-CASE Presidents’ Panel “The Role of Advancement at Research Universities”
August 25 (Pacific Daylight Time UTC – 7) 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
August 26 (Hong Kong Time UTC + 8) 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Registration for the Annual Presidents’ Meeting 2021 and its satellite meeting has closed.
Contact the APRU International Secretariat if you have any questions.